Pick Up The Phone Your Are Not Alone
An online resource for anyone concerned about suicidal thoughts in themselves or others. The resource provides;
- Brief advice and guidance on how to address concerns
- Contacts for a confidential, listening ear
- Primary contacts to seek immediate appropriate support
Open every evening and night to provide person centred listening and support people in de-escalating their mental health crisis. To access the Shropshire Sanctuary Crisis support you will need to telephone the access team on 0300 124 0365 to be referred. If you have any difficulty, call 01743 368647.
- Telephone: 0300 124 0365
- Email: email@example.com
- Open Monday to Thursday 1700hrs till 0900hrs, Friday 0900hrs till 1100hrs, Saturday 1500hrs till 1100hrs, Sunday 1500hrs till 0900hrs.
Midlands Partnership Trust
Mental Health Help in a crisis, our urgent mental health helpline is open 24/7 and provides telephone support, advice & triage to all
Telephone: 0300 123 0365
HopelineUK supports children and young people under the age of 35 who are experiencing thoughts of suicide and for anyone concerned that a young person could be thinking about suicide. Advisers are all trained to help you focus on staying safe from suicide. Their training enables them to provide advice and support that may help you to move forward and stay alive. If you are concerned that a young person is feeling suicidal, advisers can support you to start a conversation about suicide and explore options of how best to support them.
- Telephone: 0800 068 4141 Text: 07860 039967
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open 9am – 10pm weekdays, 2pm – 10pm weekends, 2pm – 10pm bank holidays